No products in the cart.
Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Here’s something that will make you think twice about sharing…
We found this great recipe on www.twopeasandtheirpod.com, so here’s our delicious spin on it.
- 3 (2.25 oz) Jersey Girl Premium Milk (chopped up)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup regular sugar
- 1 package JELLO vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips Jersey Girl Premium Milk.
- Add the cookie dough a table spoon at a time to prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slight golden and set. Remove the cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.